Grace Elements


Greetings Scrapland,

This is the first time that I have given a kit in stages. I didn't create a preview of the full kit. I sort of surprised myself by just giving away the epoxy flowers and then I just kind of went with it. I hope you are all enjoying it. The elements can be downloaded here.

Tomorrow I will have the alpha ready for you and maybe a quick page or two early next week.

Enjoy your weekend and I will type at you tomorrow.

Jen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 04 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).

CBH-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 04, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Mags said...

Love the buttons!
THX so much for sharing!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

TerriM said...

I didn't realize this was a kit until I got to the next page of your blog. I LOVE it. It's so cute and the color combo is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

llp said...

When I got to the second page of your blog and found these elements... WOW, what a great COMPLETE kit. Very fun, very vibrant, I love it!
Thanks again and again!
llp